Having my sewing table cleaned off and having made Tabby’s sailor pants, I am feeling really motivated. I bought this lizard print flannel on super sale and knew Clark would enjoy it as a pair of “cozy pants” (as we call them.) This was a trial and error sewing project. First I tried to adapt the pattern that I used for Tabitha’s leggings. The resulting problem was two fold: even with my enlarging the pieces I cut out were two small and they were more legging shaped than I realized. That’s ok, I had bought a yard of the fabric so I still had enough left to try again. So I fetched a pair of pajama bottoms that fit him well and traced those. I unbelievably managed to work on this and almost complete during the day with the kids around. I had to save the elastic waist for after Clark was in bed. When he came down this morning he happily tried them on. The distance from waistband to crotch is way too long, so I may actually cut the top off and make a new waistband to make them fit better, but they are still quite cozy and he likes them.