Today I visited my friend and her new baby, Michael, which meant that last night I finally finished off this quilt. I had made proper bias binding out of one of the fabrics on Sunday, but didn’t get around to putting on until last night. I’m very pleased with how it looks overall. There are definitely some flaws, but it is soft, I think the fabrics are really appealing, I love the backing, and I just think it’s quite cute for a baby blanket. This is pretty much the same style quilt as I made for Tabitha, except hers was made with a charm pack of precut squares. These squares I cut myself and I am frankly surprised and thrilled they came out even!
Congratulations, Denise and Bill!